A new poem - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello to the scope community
    I hope you all are well and safe?
     Poem for Cheryl Cole 
    There was a singer called Cheryl 
    She has got a sweet-sounding voice.
    Like her songs, lyrics have some meaningful messages behind them.
    As I hope to hear some new songs from you when you get time
    Listening to your music has motivated me to follow my dreams 
    As you Cheryl have shown however different things get in life never stop fighting for the things you want in life you.
    I look forward to hearing what scope community views on my new poem

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I love the new poems @Globster! Cheryl and Kylie are two great role models. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @Tori_Scope
    I was thinking of tweeting their poems to them 
    I  would appreciate hearing what you think about my idea Tori?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    edited August 2020
    Hey @Globster

If you want to share them, that sounds great :)

What are your favourite Kylie and Cheryl songs? I grew up listening to Girls Aloud so I've got a bit of a sweet spot for Cheryl, and my Dad loves Kylie! 

• Globster
    edited August 2020
    @Tori_Scope
    my favourite Kylie song locomotion and my favourite Cheryl song fight for this love 
    I appreciate to know your favourite kylie and Cheryl tori?

• Tori_Scope
    Excellent choices @Globster :) I like Spinning Around by Kylie, and I remember listening to Parachute by Cheryl with my friends back in the day.

• Globster
    Michael poem 
    A young man Michael
    he loved ride his cycle.
    Michael hoped one day cycle in tour to France 
    Michael used all his energy 

• Globster
    A young called Grace 
    She loved to race using her walking frame 
    Day and night she practice her racing using her frame 
    She quick of the start line before competitors to win the gold medal.
    Grace didn’t think she had a disability she never let any challenges stop her  
    She helped train others people who looked to follow in her foot steps

• Globster
    edited August 2020
    Harry poem 
    A man called Harry had a lot to carry on his mind.
    That was before Harry could find passion in life 
    He was able cook some tasty dishes as hoped one day being a mitchalin chief 
    As his customers were left with beatitful tastes in her mouths 

• Globster

A poem about young women called Jess 

A young man called Jess 

She had a driving test. 

Jess knew nothing then her best will means passing her driving test.

Jess impressed as she passed her driving test 

I have written 3 new poems I look forward to hearing what the scope community thinks  about new poems 

• Tori_Scope
    @Globster

The Michael poem is great, I get exhausted just thinking about riding in the Tour de France!

I really liked your Grace and Harry poems, I think they're really inspiring :) Do you like cooking?

I like the rhymes in the Jess poem, especially in the last line.

• Globster
    @Tori_Scope
    I never tried to cook because my kitchen is not accessibility
    Tori, do you like to cook or do write your own poetry?  

• Globster
     A young woman called Kay loved playing the flute.
    As Kay played a melodious
    churn on her flute
    Soon Kay hopes to play her flute to a full crowd.
    As Kay practice's playing her flute   
    I look forward to hearing what the scope community  think about a new poem I just have written

• Globster
    edited August 2020

Challenges can be overcame 

A  young man called Jay had to say 

As he found his way to express what he wanted to say through poetry

As each day he found a way string words together 

As he know it was a to put his challenges he faced in his life behind him 

As he looked to also get trim figure during difficult this  time 

As he loved rhythm words together for ever

I have written a new poem I would appreciate to hear about what the community thinks about my new poem 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    More great poems @Globster

Particularly love the last one :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    edited August 2020
    Believe 
    A young man called Jay 
    He knew a lot disappointments on his journey 
    As his clogs in head were still turning as each day was also learning.
    As keeping getting people heads turning as hoped to be earning through his craft
    As he had certainly shown his doubters wrong for so long 
    But I tell anyone you achieve anything if you take time to learn your craft and believe you will achieve 

• Tori_Scope
    edited August 2020
    I don't write my own poetry, and I'm not a very good cook unfortunately @Globster! I am trying to put a bit more effort into cooking though, as it's something I used to enjoy. 

I'm sorry that you're kitchen isn't accessible- that's no good!

I love the 'Believe' poem :)

• Globster
    edited August 2020

Lin in pursuing   of her her  dream 

A young lady called Lin thin like pin

As she stay trim by running every morning and evening

As she believed and esteemed to be in pristine condition ready for the Paralympics.

Lin stayed motivated and believed she would succeed and win a gold medal  

• Globster

Positive 

A young man called Jay, 

He never stop praying 

He was raising and people were praising his poetry writing 

This was so exciting for Jay

He stays focused on achieving his goals 

Has rolls words off his tongue and climbs the rungs of the ladder 

As he slung from the top of his lungs 

• Globster
    Hello to the Scope community 
    please find a new poem I have just written
    Sam and Stan's love poem
    There young woman Sam who ran to catch her man called Stan
    Sam and Stan planned to get married in Paris with the  Eiffel tower as the backdrop.
    Sam and Stan were so in love and there for each other ruth and tough,
    Sam and Stan's romantics started at the Eiffel Tower in Paris  

Brightness