Hi, I'm 3randon — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm 3randon

3randon
3randon Community member Posts: 6 Connected
Hi, I'm Brandon. 

I am dyslexia and Irlen syndrome. 

It's nice to be here

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome @3randon glad you have joined us

Feel free to have a look around and join in any discussions you may like to visit our virtual coffee lounge as a starting point

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @3randon and welcome to our community!

I see you have posted asking for feedback about the accessibility of school websites and I think you've touched on something important.  It's essential that all parents/carers have access to the same information and I'd be interested to see any opinions/views you get!  Good luck.

Please give me a shout if you need any help on the community and I hope to see you about.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • 3randon
    3randon Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Hi @3randon and welcome to our community!

I see you have posted asking for feedback about the accessibility of school websites and I think you've touched on something important.  It's essential that all parents/carers have access to the same information and I'd be interested to see any opinions/views you get!  Good luck.

Please give me a shout if you need any help on the community and I hope to see you about.  
    Hay @Cher_Scope

Thank you for your welcome. It's great to be here. I am looking forward to getting some feedback as this is an area I really want to learn about and improve.   

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @£randon - & welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining, Brandon. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @3randon! Welcome to the community. How are you getting on today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Naz18
    Naz18 Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 18 Connected

Hello Brandon, Welcome to the Community. How are you getting on with getting feedback about the accessibility of school websites?

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of Sensory Visual Impairment, Specific Learning Difficulties with Vision, Neurological conditions and dyslexia.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness