Photographic Project — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Photographic Project

jamieorlando
jamieorlando Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I am a photographer based in Brighton, East Sussex. I am interested in photographing people with disabilities and there care worker or parent. I myself have a sister with Cerebral Palsy and have began this project with portraits of here with my family. I would like to expand subject matter from my family and photograph other families and care workers with similar experiences.

Here is a link to my current work on this project:

http://jamieorlandosmith.com/page15.htm

please let me know your thoughts and weather you would be interested in partaking in this awareness project.

Look forward to hearing what you all have to say and if you are interested in the project.

Comments

• joden
    joden Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    HI , i really liked your photos be good to see more families with there disabled child. We would be intrested but we live far away from you.

Josie
  • jamieorlando
    jamieorlando Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hey Josie,

Thank you, I was wondering how far away, as the project grows i may be able to travel to see more familys around the uk.

Also i was wondering if you had any ideas about how to contact more familes and get in contact with more people.

Thanks again,

Jamie
  • joden
    joden Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    We are in cambridgeshire, i am part of a group called little miracles

www.littlemiraclespeterborough.org

you are welcome to post your project details on there if you wish.

josie

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.