Hi, my name is awindup! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is awindup!

Options
awindup
awindup Community member Posts: 1 Connected
edited March 2015 in Start here and say hello!
hi my name is paul. Around 7 years ago i started suffering with severe depression. I have also been diagnosed as having fibromyalgia and my condition has just worsened over the last few years. I have found getting about and meeting people both painful and distressing. I am actually a lovely person with a caring and funny personality.as we all know the daily struggle is endless... i'm just living day to day. I hope to start getting out more I'm joining this site as being a brave move for me. I look forward to meeting some of you soon

Comments

• Emma
    Emma Community member, Scope Member Posts: 85 Connected
    Options
    Hi Paul, I'm so sorry to hear about your condition, but I'm very glad you have joined us on the community. It's a great place to chat to other people who have similar experiences, so I really hope you will enjoy it. Warm wishes, Emma
  • Zec Richardson
    Zec Richardson Community member Posts: 154 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Paul I'm Zec, I love the name, I'm a bit of a wind up myself. Welcome to the Scope community.
    I have CFS since 1997 and CRPS since 2012, well that was when diagnosed.
    The endless pain and discomfort can be very difficult to handle, I used to be very out going but I'm less and less enjoying having visitors.
    Remember to always seek help if with depression, its easier to get a grip on it if dealt with early.
    Also talking to other people on forums like this can really help, when we speak to like minded people it somehow helps.
    I'm usually on here sometime during the day if you want to offload.

Brightness