about my jobs problem — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

about my jobs problem

riaz_at
riaz_at Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have been working with active Luton for seven years as a cleaner. My employer used to understand my problems Last two year years was worst and i end up writing head office to get right information to related to work problem last one month was good because they sort my problem after one month I get investigation interview- Disciplinary Procedure from my employers this make me very up set but did not know what i have t do about it i get stuck i had this sort of problem in the past as well

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Hi riaz_at

If you're experiencing problems in the workplace then it would be worth getting in touch with ACAS to see if they can provide you with guidance about your rights. They have some very good information on their website and it's a good place to start. http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1461
    We would be happy to talk to you some more about this but ideally we need some more information from you. You mentioned that your employer is taking disciplinary action, could you tell us a bit more about this?

Best wishes
    Debbie

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.