Hi, my name is jubejube! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jubejube!

jubejube
jubejube Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited December 2016 in Start here and say hello!
I'm a full time PhD student funded by the Swiss Paraplegic Foundation, passionate about reading/conducting/criticizing/improving research with the goal of making the world a better place. I also love discussing research and how exactly we can make the world a better place together :) I'm here to learn, listen, and share.

I'm crazy about anything related to (user) innovation and do-it-yourself life hacks. I love reading or watching videos about the cool ideas and things that people come up with. Also, I read a lot of research on the topic - it's actually the main focus of my dissertation.

I'm an occasional tweeter (at)amannju, and hobby writer with an open mind

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    Great to have you on the Scope online Community, hope you find things of interest to you. Look forward to reading more of your story.

Noah
  • jubejube
    Hi Noah :) Thanks for the warm welcome - happy to be here!
  • htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Hi there! Lovely to virtually meet you. That's fantastic; my long-term goal is to do a phd but i'm currently in the middle of my MRes looking at physical difference in literature. I'll give you a follow on twitter; I love it! Hope you find the community a good thing to be part of and hope you're having a great Wednesday :)
  • jubejube
    The pleasure is all mine :) and I'll return the follow, twitter is great! I had to look at MR - Master of research, right? Where are you doing that? Looking forward to chat more :)

Brightness