Looking for input from young people with disabilities for a new campaign — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for input from young people with disabilities for a new campaign

DreamTryLive
DreamTryLive Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2016 in Children, parents, and families
Morning!
I'm currently working on a campaign called Dream it. Try it Live it. which is designed to be a youth led social campaign to get young people interested in healthy living. We soft launched today but the bulk of the campaign will be taking place in August when we will be inviting some young volunteers (aged 14-16) to our office to design and implement a sustainable campaign that will get their peers excited about trying a new healthy habit. We're really keen that the campaign is inclusive of all regardless of inclination and natural aptitude to fitness and health. We'd love to have some input from young people living with disabilities, whether they'd be interested in volunteering on the campaign, advising us or just engaging with campaign through social media. If you think you're child would be interested,  we can be contacted at dreamtrylive@rsph.org.uk or you can find us on twitter (at)y_h_movement 

Comments

• emacaudwellchildren
    emacaudwellchildren Community member Posts: 11 Listener

Hi..... I work for a charity called Caudwell Children and we support families who have children with additional needs. We also have child ambassadors that are important part of directing how we provide services especially our short breaks service. I would be very interested in arranging a meeting with you to discuss how we could bring some of our young ambassadors along to your campaign meeting in August 2016.

My email is ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com and I'm a London Family Support Coordinator for the charity.

Brightness