Greetings, from Colchester, Essex — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Greetings, from Colchester, Essex

Christopher
Christopher Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2016 in Talk about your situation

9th June,2016

Greetings from Colchester. My name is Christopher, I have Cerebral Palsy from birth and also a wheelchair user. I am looking to meet new friends in the Colchester area, Male and female. I have my own car. I am located on the Greenstead Council Estate, Colchester, Essex.

I have joined Scope web sight.

Regards,

Christopher Mattison

Comments

• YoungCarerOverHere
    YoungCarerOverHere Community member Posts: 45 Connected
    Greetings Christopher from Colchester, Essex!

I'm Catherine from Manchester- welcome to Scope. I hope you find individuals on the online community who share your experience and can offer friendship and advice :smile:
  • Lee
    Lee Community member Posts: 8 Listener

Hi Christopher.

How are you finding the online community?

What kind of things are you interested in? I've found that joining a group or club can be a good way to meet people.

Disability4sport has a football club near you and Leisure World has a variety of activities if you're into sports?

Disability Essex has a list of clubs in your area too... you could ask rebecca.blake@disabilityessex.org.

Welcome to the community!

Lee

• Christopher
    Christopher Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hi Lee, Greetings, thank you for your message all received ok. With reference to local clubs I do not know Colchester very well as I come from Epping Forest area, and I do not know anyone in Colchester to go out and about with, and I would need to take my wheelchair as well with me. I would join in as well at any clubs. Keep in touch. Regards, Christopher Mattison.

Brightness