Worried about claiming for PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried about claiming for PIP

sue_duke
sue_duke Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2016 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am a older lady I have osteoarthritis and possibly Fibromalgia not sure if I have spelt that right the doctor is still testing for the latter at the moment I claim dla.and I will be honest although I am in agony everyday and struggling i walk with a stick have a mobility scooter but don't use it as often as I could sheer bloody minded but from the outside apart from the stick I probably. Look ok I'm not but pain apart from in your eyes and face doesn't always show I am dreading the moment when the paperwork comes for pip.I am not brilliant at paperwork forget things easily so I don't think I am going to be able to put down what he'll this illness is and at 60years I aren't due to be able to claim oap so right now I am very worried because they just seem to not pass many people for pip enough about me hope everyone else is having as pain free day as possible

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.