Need help and advice about filling in pip appeal forms — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need help and advice about filling in pip appeal forms

mcrcs
mcrcs Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I've just got my pip decision back after the mandatory review, nothing changed still a carbon copy of original decision. I have gone from indefinite middle rate care and high rate mobility to No care and No mobility, reading the decision letter and the face to face report its as though I have miraculously been cured of spondulosis of neck spine and lower back. Severe anxiety and panic attacks, numbness in my legs and cramping of hands etc. I have a full time carer but it seems this was overlooked as they seem to think that I can cook a meal and deal with daily tasks on my own, truth is I can't be left alone and need help with most tasks. Because of this decision I've lost both housing and council tax benefit because my son works part time. Although I qualified for a mobility car I didn't get one as it is very rare I leave the house due to panic attacks and partial aggrophobia. I like never asked to be I'll I wouldn't wish it on anyone, unless I can win my appeal I can't see a future, one of the questions on the face to face is do you think you would better off dead to which I answered yes, he then asked if any professional bodies were aware of my feelings to which I answered yes as I've been seeing a physiologist. 

Is there anyone that could help me filling in the appeal forms?

I feel that the new Pip scheme was brought in as a legal scape goat for the government to cut benefits.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.