Hi, my name is Mark13! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mark13!

Mark13
Mark13 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi,my name is mark im 4  8 from Bristol. i have problems with my legs and feet,unfortunatly the surgeons have had a few atempts to fix but no joy !! we are now talking about amputating both of my lowwr legs,the pain is horendous and keeps me awake. im on so many painkillers !! and on top  of that have to have operation to help my breathing. in for a busy year lol. dont know what else to say as this is my first time on hear.  Mafrk

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Hi Mark, welcome to the community, and so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you find the community to be supportive and welcoming, and if you feel there's anything you need to talk about or discuss don't hesitate to post in one of our discussion categories, which you can get an overview of here. If you feel you'd like to talk to someone on the phone at any point, do get in touch with our free helpline on 0808 800 3333 (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm).
  • Mark13
    Mark13 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi Chris.
    Thank you for replying and the kind words. My head all over the place at Mo lol. It's nice to have this community to talk to with people who are suffering to,ot professional helper's. I will be on here quite a lot !! 

Brightness