Recently moved to Cheshire - any recommendations on hospitals for knee pain? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Recently moved to Cheshire - any recommendations on hospitals for knee pain?

geoffm
geoffm Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am having continuous right knee pain. I had meniscotomy on both internal and lateral cartilages in November 2014 but damaged my knee exercising the following May. I have visited Lewisham hospital twice this year to ask how to manage the pain  caused by osteoarthritis, near zero cartilage, bursitis and a strained ligament. I enquired about knee reconstruction but was advised against such as It would reduce my mobility and it may result in exchanging one source of pain for another. Keep taking the pills was the outcome.
I have recently moved to Cheshire and would welcome advice on which hospital might be better inclined to reduce/cure my knee pain. I have heard Oswestry would be my best bet?

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.