Frightend — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Frightend

spinbobbin
spinbobbin Community member Posts: 14 Connected
Hi I'm spinbobbin my hubby had hus 2nd kidney transplant 4 days ago and im so frightened . Why fightend you ask if you have been here before 

This time he's 10 years older has a hear codition had 2 heart attacks a triple heart bypass and calciphlaxis last time we got by on our savings for the 2 years it took to get him over it this time we had to apply for benefits which we got for the first time Eva in our 37 years of being married my huby always worked and suddenly I frghtend we will have them taken away over night we have nothing left now there's been some lovely people on here who have helped but I'm a worrier and im crying all the time can't eat can't sleep . I'm so alone and he gonna be in hospital all over Christmas 

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    As benefits experts have said, there's no reason for you to lose your benefits.

Maybe you could speak to your GP about your feelings of anxiety.

You will visit your husband in hospital over Christmas so you'll be together some of the time.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    It is certainly a tough time for you @spinbobbin do you have any family or friends to support you through this time?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness