ESA stopped due to a failed medical — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA stopped due to a failed medical

Options
sickofitall
sickofitall Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi myself and my hubby are both Ill I suffer from agrophobia, fibromyalgia, slipped discs, chronic fatigue allergies etc, my hubby has spinal stenosis and is in constant pain and at high risk from paralysisi and is morphine dependant have just had my esa stopped due to a failed medical, I am disgusted at the way I have been treated by the DWP 

Comments

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi is nice to welcome you here.
    It is good  you bring your state over the DWP. I think most of people will share your feelings. 
    I would like to know one day who is the top top behind the DWP and what sort of person he/she is. For me it is the lest professional service in UK as any of the letters is not sign with name of person sending it to you. I am assuming all of DWP is band of ROBOTS . 
    I hope you will have a nice weekend anyway. Calm dawn your emission and see maybe there is more optimistic thing for you just in the corner : ) 

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    iza - the ultimate head of the DWP is the relevant Secretary of State.  But your complaints would have more force if you went via your MP who would write to the Secretary of State for an explanation.
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    sickofitall - have you appealed?  Many appeals are successful.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.