HELP!!! Please Rescue Me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HELP!!! Please Rescue Me

bam
bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
edited January 2017 in Coffee lounge
I live in Southern California in the United States where we've had a drought here for the past 6 years but the last two weeks all it's done has rained. It's raining really hard and it's early in the morning here I was trying to make a frozen individual pizza and dropped it on the floor  top down of course so I'm just laying in bed watching Netflix and listening to the Rain pounding against my window. They're even starting to the close roads out here where I live. Anyone out there who as a helicopter and can land outside to Rescue Me me and my family it would be greatly appreciated.I am going to get back get back to Netflix but I hope everyone is having a good day out there

Comments

• joannarashelle
    joannarashelle Community member Posts: 135 Pioneering
    Crazy isn't it @bam, some have too much rain and some none at all! 

Cold here today but dry, 
    Hope rain lessens for you soon x 
  • bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    It's also been really cold here too. A Southern California really love the warm weather out here but the nights have been into the 4°C range. You guys in Great Britain are used to the cold and the wet weather but whenever it rains out here people just get really stupid and strange. It's like a crazy crazy Halloween night

Brightness