Hi, my name is christineann! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is christineann!

christineann
christineann Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @christineann

Welcome to the community!

How are you today?
  • GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Hello @christineann, and Alex hoping you all ok. 
  • christineann
    christineann Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi all hope your haveing good day ,I wish I could say I was but sadly not I'm feeling so sick with worry I'm on long term DLA for past 19 years health has got worse so mobility is not good awaiting another knee replacement I'm so worried about changing over to PIP I have had no paper work has of yet so not sure how much longer I have to go it is so bad I'm haveing suicidal thoughts I hope and pray it does not get to the point ,I really can take much more each day is harder enough copying with pain ect with out this stress please can anyone enlighten me on how long and can I get help sorting out paper work when the time comes thank you 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @christineann I am sorry you are feeling so low. I know you must be really worried but please know that you arent alone, this is a friendly and caring community and there are lots of people here who have experience of changing from DLA to PIP.

There is a wonderful guide to filling in the PIP forms from the CAB and if you need more help you can speak to our Benefits Advisors or speak to the Scope Helpline on 0808 800 3333.

I have emailed you as well so please do get in touch if I can do anything to help.

Sam  :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness