scooter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

scooter

Options
Mazz
Mazz Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I HAVE m.s. but it won't have me...but it keeps getting harder, day by day, some times hour by hour..until i rest..still with me Chihuahua's and regular scoots. keeps me going.  I HAVE AT LAST FOUND THE BIKE/SCOOTER, I've been looking for.  It has pedals and battery.  fantastic.  One big problem. it's in netherlands and costs a massive Price £6595.00 GULP.  I'LL HAVE TWO...!

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome @Mazz
    It sounds like you going to have some fun with the Bike Scooter If I knew sooner I could have told you on the 28-29 &30 NEC Birmingham free tickets to go they have disabled all sought of wheelchairs and bike/scooters that will be there. Latest navigation bike/scooters with new technology. But hope your m s get a little bit easy for you take care, keep safe.  
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mazz

This is the event @GeoffBosworth195661 is talking about, its called Naidex and the tickets are free. There is a test track and lots of information so if you wanted to find out more it might be interesting for you.

I am going for all three days so if anyone else is going, do shout up and I'd love to say hi!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness