ABOUT TO HAVE MY ESA STOPPED YET AGAIN...! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ABOUT TO HAVE MY ESA STOPPED YET AGAIN...!

Options
JOHNCURRIGAN
JOHNCURRIGAN Community member Posts: 1 Listener
On February 3rd 2017, ESA totally stopped. I had a hospital appointment, which I informed them, prior to esa Appointment
on same day.On Feb 4, they threw me off ESA! & For 6wks I had no funds for food and bills.
THE ESA ARE AWARE THAT I CANNOT ATTEND INTERVIEWS AS HOUSEBOUND AND UNABLE TO TRAVEL. THE LAST ESA INTERVIEW WAS ON A HOME VISIT BASIS.
My MP's Office, got them to reinstate me 6wks later threatening Maladministration Complaint, Now the ESA have started the whole process again.
Jobcentre plus accepted my difficulties. yet again I was sent a "centre appointment" instead of a home assessment which ESA are fully aware, I cannot make the interview,of which the result will be ESA discontinued. What can I do?

Comments

• skippyjack58
    skippyjack58 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    They insisted I go for f2f appointment my doctor emailed them that I wasn't well enough to go. The insisted I go. I was physically sick all over myself in the car as my daughter couldn't pull over anywhere. When we got there with me in a terrible state I was told they had made a decision and it would be in the post. Jokers 
  • SeanRyan
    SeanRyan Community member Posts: 66 Connected
    Options
    My friend I feel your pain I  have to go again third time for me. Five years ago I was diagnosed with MS Five years of mental torture, sanctions and dont get me started about Atos. All we can do is continue to fight them because as much as they want us to give up and throw in the towel. the more people that know what really goes on the better chance we have. and the better chance the system will change if you need to talk I am here

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.