Concerned about my 8 month old baby — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Concerned about my 8 month old baby

michelle1671979
michelle1671979 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello I have been in contact with my doctor because I have concerns about  my little girl I do not feel as if they are listening to me, she is now nearly 9 months old she is unable to roll over or bear weight on her legs or for more than 5 seconds she is a chubby baby but my other children were chubby and did not have any of these problems. She does not seem to be able to co-ordinate her legs for an example doing the bicycle kick when she does Kick she does so with her two legs together and slams them down she also does the same motion with her arms at the same time she is more likely to do this when she is excited or upset. She can bend her knees and has recently  started to lift her legs and is able to grasp her write foot and bring it to her mouth she started doing this about a week ago she does not appear to have as much control over her left leg. She can  sit unaided now she has been doing this for about 2 weeks now. Do you think I am just being paranoid or is there a reason for me to be concerned
thank you
Michelle 

Comments

Brightness