If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]pe.org.uk

educational psychologist assessment needs?

AJABBA12AJABBA12 Posts: 1Member Listener
edited June 2017 in Parents and carers


My 7 years old son facing difficulties with fine motor skills, reading, low ability, handwritting, confidence, memory and some social inetraction issues. He was born 2 weeks premature. He started speaking when he was 3 years old. Can you please advise me do we need to consult with an educational psychologist for comprehensive assessment. The only thing im afraid he cant read or write properly. Or do i need to consult OT occupational therapist to develop his motor skills. I will really appreciate your advise.



Sign in or join us to comment.