If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

bullying and know it alls

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Talkative
edited October 2018 in Reasons to be cheerful
i can not beleave a disablity site can openly allow a bully to insult others no matter what they post and belittle them with snide comments  bullying it seems is the way this site run by a few 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 3,802Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hi @sweet
    I apologise for what has happened, could you email [email protected] and explain what has happened please. The team will work with you to find ways of resolving this issue.
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • Government_needs_reformGovernment_needs_reform Posts: 596Member Chatterbox
    edited October 2018
    @sweet I know how you feel, but really don't be put off sharing your thoughts and your experiences with us, I've seen many on here that believe they own the place, I don't rise to them, and I would advise you don't.  

Jealousy gets the better of some people and I really woulden't let it get to you just ignore there remarks and don't rise to them.
    Dont walk away as many of use respect you, and your input.  And your allowed to have your opinions too.❤️
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

PLEASE SiGN THIS PETITION BELOW

URGENT response,
    To all Scope members the Mirror newspaper needs yours and our help NOW

Stop the migration and rollout of Universal Credit and replace it with a fairer system
    • Redesign UC to be fit for purpose
    • Axe it in favour of the old system if UC is unfixable
    • Introduce a brand new system
    Sign our petition to stop the rollout of Universal Credit across Britain and to replace it with a fairer system.
    Please Sign the Mirror's petition in the link below
    https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-stop-the-rollout-of-universal-credit-and-replace-it-with-a-fairer-system
    "Universal Credit is cruel far beyond austerity - and it's becoming Theresa May's Poll Tax" says former prime minister Gordon Brown
  • Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Posts: 7,147Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @sweet

I am sorry you feel like this. I think we can have interesting debates with very differing opinions, but this is a safe space for everyone and I hope all members can remember that they can put their opinions across without being confrontational.

We remind all members of  the community guidelines. It is important to remember that words read online don’t always convey tone or context and so may be misinterpreted, therefore it is important to consider language and audience. 

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place and remind all members to make sure messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them and to take care to present views tactfully.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can email us on [email protected] 

Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.