What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Is there anything else I can claim?

CarolpearceCarolpearce Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have just come out of hospital today and been diagnosed with ocd I am currently on attendance allowance my husband cares for me but I don't no if I can claim anything else 

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Carolpearce, and a warm welcome to the community!

You may like to have a look at the online benefits calculator, which could give you an idea of any other awards you may be entitled to. Have a go, and do feel free to come back to us with any questions.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,198 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

A benefits calculator most likely won't help you here. You're better off contacting your local CAB for a full benefits checks. It's impossible to advice on an internet forum with very little information given.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.