If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Lost pip lost will to fight for it a 2nd time

barry50barry50 Posts: 7Member Listener
I had my review report back from pip and looks like ive lost it i havent got the fight in me anymore i may aswell kiss goodbye to it
Unable to work as i suffer prolonged blackouts which last 1 to 4 hours blood sugars drop as im down to one meal a day cant afford to eat memory loss because of the blackouts i have constant shoulder pains day and night not enough sleep im just drained now theyve taken my pip away

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 4,135Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Sorry to hear this, it is happening far to often. Is the report accurate or are there things that you could dispute. The only way to get an award is to show that you meet the criteria
    When you receive your decision letter you should ask for an MR, don't let them deny you the award you deserve
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • barry50barry50 Posts: 7Member Listener
    Yeah im going to ask for mr thank you for your reply again its not nice when this happens to people they dont suffer its ourselves hope u are well once again thank you
  • MatildaMatilda Posts: 2,498Member Brian Blessed
    Fight on - it's usually worth it in the end.  They want people to give up - don't let them get away with it.
    Thank you Matilda ive been told not to give by 3 on here and your right fight on dont give up for no one or else they win this is government to blame its the same for people moving onto universal credit ruining lives no wonder theyre losing on this brexit deal thing 
  • patriciahendypatriciahendy Posts: 14Member Whisperer
    just been reading people's experiences on the PIP complaints website. Not enough people in the country are getting together to protest about this "nasty" government 's target to deny half a million  disabled people what is rightfully theirs! Don't know how they and some of the "assessors" sleep at night.
    I know how they sleep with a bonus of kerching under their eyelids
    It makes people depressed though making their disabilities worse
Sign in or join us to comment.