If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Joint Committee Charities Groups to Fight for Vulnerable People and Service Received

Is there a Joint Committee between Groups / Charities to fight for Vulnerable People / people in general and the Service Received professional standards by Local Authorities Companies etc based on verifiable facts? 

If NOT I want to start one to bring Charities together to bring more clarity and transparency based on verifiable sources to bring intelligent debate

Replies

• GizmoTiddlesGizmoTiddles Posts: 128Member Pioneering
    Hi @campaigntim,
    sorry I can't answer your question due to lack of knowledge.
    But many charities talk to each other or signpost for a client.
    But a joint committee would be a very good idea  ,huge funding I expect ?
    Good luck on your endeavours 
    Cheers 
    Gizmo
  • forgoodnesssakeforgoodnesssake Posts: 244Member Pioneering
    There are some consortium type groupings such as the (almost defunct but not quite) Communication Trust, which is a consortium of over 50 charities and not for profit concerned with Speech, language and communication needs in those 0 - 25.  There is also the Council for Disabled Children, Disabled Children's Partnership and probably others.  I realise that these are almost all children focused...I'm sure other people will know of more adult focused or at least whole life groupings?
  • campaigntimcampaigntim Posts: 4Member Listener
    i will speak to more people ans see if we can set something up
Sign in or join us to comment.