If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Idea i came up with

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
A own website people to pay to view and rate my poems any advice how to

Replies

• sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
    I done some amazing poems last nite and today but i don't think be suitable to view. Is there a way some can view with out bein online lol little rude ones but the twist that's thrilling how I done it someone said last nite my poems so amazing she wanted more or them I didn't ring back was tired i think that i am bright enough to be a good poet but I don't think long term. But to do own book give me something i be proud of what u think about it
    Do poems allowing nawty ones i did it to make me come out of feeling low yesterday notvmy style wat I did its very funny ones not to be rude 
    The golden phoenix magic carpet ride so. Enjoyed i4
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,936Administrator Scope community team
    sam12 said:
    A own website people to pay to view and rate my poems any advice how to
    Hi @sam12. There's a good guide to setting up your own website for free here: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Free-Website
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
    Am leaving here soon i sent lot msg in about something other day no one relate to it so am i process looking elsewhere 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 2,936Administrator Scope community team
    That’s a shame @sam12, sorry you feel that way.
    Unfortunately it’s not always possible to find someone to relate to every situation. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
    I hope you find the support you’re looking for. 
    Senior Online Community Officer
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.