• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
London FA Disability Football Focus Group-20th of November 5.30pm-7.00pm
First meeting of the Disability Football Focus Group will be the 20th of November 5.30pm-7.00pm
Venue:- London FA Offices, Hurlingham Business Park, Sulivan Rd, Fulham, London SW6 3DU
• The purpose of the Disability Football Focus Group is to attract people with disabilities to improve access to football for all in London. Football is all about enjoyment and self-fulfilment, yet the number of disabled people being involved in the sport has declined.
• We want to change all that! We want to change attitudes. We want to change perceptions. We want to change experiences for the better.
• Whether it be football coaching, refereeing, admin roles or just simply playing for a team – we’d like to get disability participation numbers back up! For that to happen, we’d like your help!
• If it’s you or anyone within your organisation that has had experiences in football participation – whether that be previous or ongoing, then we’d like to hear from them!
If you know of anyone interested in getting involved with the Disability Football Focus Group please get in contact with [email protected]