Events, research and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Working from home or working in an office (for wheelchair users)

Hol93Hol93 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi All,

My name is Holly and I am currently working on a project for a well-known recruitment company. We are trying to raise awareness of the problems, challenges and issues that wheelchair users face when travelling to and working in and an office. We aim to try a convince companies to allow working remotely at all times not just during the pandemic. 

I'd love to hear any experiences, stories or problems you have faced when travelling to or working in an office. Any insights would be really helpful and will be useful in our mission to make the workplace more friendly and accessible for wheelchair users.

All information will be kept anonymous and will not be used anywhere it is just to help me understand the problems better. If you do not feel comfortable replying on such a public forum my email is below so message me anytime.

Thank you so much again 
Best 
Holly 

Replies

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 10,619 Scope community team

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • Hol93Hol93 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi All,

My name is Holly and I am currently working on a project for a well-known recruitment company. We are trying to raise awareness of the problems, challenges and issues that wheelchair users face when travelling to and working in and an office. We aim to try a convince companies to allow working remotely at all times not just during the pandemic. 

I'd love to hear any experiences, stories or problems you have faced when travelling to or working in an office. Any insights would be really helpful and will be useful in our mission to make the workplace more friendly and accessible for wheelchair users.

All information will be kept anonymous and will not be used anywhere it is just to help me understand the problems better. If you do not feel comfortable replying on such a public forum my email is below so message me anytime.

Thank you so much again 
    Best 
    Holly 

Sign in or join us to comment.