Hi, my name is shell66! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shell66!

Options
shell66
shell66 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I was diagnosed with HNPP IN 2017 , I’m constantly in a lot of pain with my legs, back, wrists, fingers and neck/shoulder , my fingers swell up really bad and I constantly drop things , I feel worn out as soon as I wake up and sometimes it takes a good couple of hours before I can function properly for the day, I’m only in my early fifties but have been like this for eight years gradually getting worse ,I have to push myself to get to work everyday but some days are worse than others . Has anyone got any advice on how to cope with the pain and live rather than exist it would be much Li appreciated. Can you get disability allowance so I would be able to cut my hours down at work as I don’t want to give it up but I seem to cope better in the middle of the day.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.