Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?
Please email [email protected]
Your Experiences of Sickness Absence
I’m Max, and I work in the Policy Team at Scope. We’re undertaking work on how to keep more disabled people in work and whether current practice on sick pay helps or hinders disabled people being able to stay in the workplace.
We’re really interested in people’s experiences of accessing sick pay and experiences of being in and out of work. If you have experience of this we’d love to understand your experiences and views on the following:
• Have you ever gone back to work after being ill, because you were worried you wouldn’t get paid sick pay? What caused this worry?
• Have you ever spent longer than 28 weeks off sick? If yes, how did this impact your finances?
• Did you have any communication with your employer whilst off sick regarding your return to work? (e.g. when you would be back, how you were doing)
• Whilst you were on sickness leave, did you get any professional support to help you return to work? (e.g. the Job Centre, occupational health, or the NHS)
- If so, what was this help like and how did it help you return to work?
You can also e-mail myself at [email protected] if you’d prefer to answer in private, or have any questions.