Hi, my name is squibbbleee1me! disabled,live in wales need a uk travel pass, but from ware? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is squibbbleee1me! disabled,live in wales need a uk travel pass, but from ware?

Options
Hi, im Tony, i live in carmarthenshire and need a full british uk travell pass for transportation, but it seems that if you live in wales, u only get a pass within wales. can anyone help me out how to get the full uk pass please. i have learning problems (aspergers)  thanx  Tony

Comments

• abstractLucas
    abstractLucas Community member Posts: 76 Connected
    Options
    I don't think you will be able to get a bus pass to cover travel across England as well as Wales I'm afraid Tony.  There is information here written by Scope http://www.scope.org.uk/Support/Disabled-people/Independent-living/Transport, which explains that you have to provide evidence of where you live when you apply, so if you live in Wales you get a pass for Wales, and if you live in England you get a pass for England.    
    Sorry about that @squibbbleee1me, but do have a look at the website - it explains the concessionary schemes relating to trains and other methods of travel too - maybe this might be useful?
    Take care
    Lucas

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.