If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Information and support during coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand that this is a worrying time for everyone, but we've made a list of the advice and support you might find useful.
Read our website's new coronavirus section, with information on a number of topics including:
- money and coronavirus
- getting food, medicine and essentials
- Cerebral Palsy and coronavirus
- health and wellbeing
- education support
- work and coronavirus
- Face masks and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Job interviews over phone or video
- Air travel for disabled passengers
Take part in community discussions on issues relating to coronavirus including:
- making sure the government hears your experiences
- having carers
- Cerebral Palsy and COVID-19 (discussion with @Richard_Scope)
- research about SEN children and coronavirus
- Stay In Workout: Accessible ways to exercise
- barriers to supermarket social distancing
- managing pain during isolation
- life during lockdown
- books and educational resources for free
- I'm exempt from wearing a face mask
Make sure to:
- sign up to the vulnerable list for support
- sign our open letter to the Prime Minister to not forget disabled people during the pandemic
This discussion has been closed.